Our Nutrition services are provided to you by Fresh Nutrition Dietitians.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians are Accredited Practicing Dietitians dedicated to providing respectful, individualised nutritional services. Using a holistic approach, Fresh Nutrition Dietitians are committed to empowering people to manage and improve their own health and wellbeing.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians provide: Fresh Motivation, Fresh Ideas and a Fresh Start.
Our Fresh Nutrition Dietitians can help you with:
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Gestational Diabetes, Impaired Glucose Tolerance)
- Achieving and maintaining your most comfortable and healthy weight
- Nutrition for a healthy heart (if you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, family history or personal history of heart attack/stroke/heart disease)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (issues with constipation, diarrhea, pain, bloating, flatulence)
- Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Food allergies and intolerances (including elimination diets)
- Nutrition for children (fussy eating, healthy growth)
- Nutrition for cancer support
- Nutrition for Osteoporosis and bone health
A word on weight loss…
A Fresh Nutrition Dietitian will base their advice to you using a “Non-Dieting” approach. They focus on:
- Helping you achieve balance in your meals and making quality food choices within your lifestyle, family, budget, culture and food preferences.
- Helping you to eat with awareness (getting back in touch with your body’s signals of hunger and fullness, limiting distractions, eating slowly and enjoying satisfying meal times).
- Helping you to take the steps to nurture yourself to improve your overall life quality.
Fresh Nutrition Dietitians bulk-bill Medicare EPC Plans (speak to your GP about these).
Alternately, Private Health Fund rebates apply if you are not eligible for a Medicare EPC Plan (check with your fund).
Please visit www.freshnutrition.com.au for more information on Fresh Nutrition Services, and phone our clinic to book your appointment with a Dietitian.